Iowa Alliance for Choice in Education (Iowa ACE) is the voice for school choice in the state of Iowa. We are a non-profit, non-partisan organization dedicated to expanding school choice options in Iowa for the benefit of Iowa’s children.
To promote the expansion of school choice for the benefit of Iowa’s children.
All children and parents in Iowa can access and afford their school of choice.
- Advocates for parental choice in education
- Informs the public about the contributions and benefits of Iowa’s accredited, nonpublic schools
- Facilitates communication and cooperation between accredited nonpublic school leaders, and between those leaders and representatives of other educational options available in Iowa
- Informs the community about public-policy decisions that affect access to the variety of educational options available to Iowa parents
- Communicates with legislators and other public officials regarding educational rights and public policy